Toribash
Original Post
Living to die
Do humans just appear out of nothing to become nothing. I'm a christian but sometimes I wonder if there is an after life. I question the big bang theory, it says there was nothing but some gassses ame together and explodes, but where did the gasses come from? Is there even a start of the universe? How can two gasses form flesh and know how to make something with emotions and feelings that can repoduce. There has to be something after death. I feel like humans, animals and insects are more special than everybody thinks we are, we can't be formed by gasses, it .can't just end that way
I hate all games
Sorry, but we're not going to have a discussion about what happens after you die OR about the origins of the universe. The first is just, tbh, a shit discussion topic (what would arguments be based on - certainly not evidence) that also acts as an open invitation to trolls, and the second requires scientific literacy (which next to no-one in Toribash has). If you wanna talk about the afterlife then visit your pastor. If you want to learn about the universe, then google 'inflation theory' or 'cosmic inflation'.
Last edited by Ele; Mar 13, 2015 at 03:30 AM.