Ranking
I watched:
Waking Life
Mary and Max
Waltz With Bashir

First two are gg (in a diff way) and the 3rd, well it did not make an impression on me - I can't remember anything atm about it.
wishful eyes deceive me
finished Sons of Anarchy, it was really great, and as it got darker and darker, the characters felt more familial and interesting, and you end up caring for all of them (except the ones you end up hating, which you will hate at least a couple)
highly recommend it if anyone hasn't watched it yet, the complete series (7 Seasons) is on Netflix atm

now i gotta find something else to watch :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Try the waking dead or supernatural they are both really good. 6 seasons of Walking Dead on Netflix, and 11 seasons of Super Natural on Netflix
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
Originally Posted by iSea View Post
Try the waking dead or supernatural they are both really good. 6 seasons of Walking Dead on Netflix, and 11 seasons of Super Natural on Netflix

dropped Walking Dead season 3 or 4, meh
have seen a lot of Supernatual when i used to watch tv, bleh
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Hmmm... How about Once Upon a Time?
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
Originally Posted by iSea View Post
Hmmm... How about Once Upon a Time?

not into those Gothic melodramatic series
So just finished Peaky Blinders, anyhow my thoughts are:
Season 1 - 10/10 - superb music (definitely in the top soundtracks), superb photography, superb feel, great characters, cool plot. I just can't recommend it enough.
Season 2 - 8/10 - most of the stuff I said about S01 still apply here, however from the first scene of the first episode you know its gonna be worse than S01.

don't click if u plan to watch

Season 3 - 6/10 - well... I just hope S04 is not 4/10

In conclusion just watch S01 if you can.

Anyhow my top series, without any particular order:
The Sopranos, The Take (British series of just 3 episodes, you just have to watch), Homicide: life on the street, Oz, Breaking Bad, It's always sunny in Philadelphia, Coupling (British), True Detective S01 (managed not to watch S02, unlike to Peaky Blinders ), Only fools and horses.

Heard good stuff about Penny Dreadful, will report back if I get passed first few ep.
Last edited by missuse; Oct 22, 2016 at 01:18 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
my top (non-anime because i love too many anime) series are eh.. Friends, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Shameless (US), Sons of Anarchy, The Simpsons (Classic), Parks and Recreation, Freaks and Geeks, South Park, (Pre-Netflix) Arrested Development, Drawn Together, Futurama, and maybe King of the Hill and The Boondocks

i still haven't watched The Sopranos, but i've heard good things about it
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
my top (non-anime because i love too many anime) series are eh.. Friends, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Shameless (US), Sons of Anarchy, The Simpsons (Classic), Parks and Recreation, Freaks and Geeks, South Park, (Pre-Netflix) Arrested Development, Drawn Together, Futurama, and maybe King of the Hill and The Boondocks

i still haven't watched The Sopranos, but i've heard good things about it

I'm looking into Sons of Anarchy per your recommendation. Seems like something I can get into.

What are your thought's on Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood? I haven't watched many anime, but I simply adore Death Note.

Watch Oz
You can check the comment by thensheappeared on imdb, it pretty much sums the show excellently

EDIT: Sopranos is a must see!
One of the best episodes of any series The Sopranos S03E11 Pine Barrens. Can't watch it alone tho, you need to know the characters.

EDIT2: watched 40 min of E01 of Penny Dreadful.. not for me, just don't see any point to it.
Last edited by missuse; Oct 24, 2016 at 11:55 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
I'm looking into Sons of Anarchy per your recommendation. Seems like something I can get into.

What are your thought's on Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood? I haven't watched many anime, but I simply adore Death Note.

Watch Oz
You can check the comment by thensheappeared on imdb, it pretty much sums the show excellently

EDIT: Sopranos is a must see!
One of the best episodes of any series The Sopranos S03E11 Pine Barrens. Can't watch it alone tho, you need to know the characters.

EDIT2: watched 40 min of E01 of Penny Dreadful.. not for me, just don't see any point to it.

ugh, i had a long ass reply, but the wifi where i was was choppy, or maybe it was my phone, so it didn't go through :c :v :r
anyway, i forgot most of what i wrote since it was hours ago, so~

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is one of the best anime out there, definitely in my top 5, and i highly recommend it to everyone c;
if you need specific genre recommendation or something, hit me up

Oz looks interesting, HBO makes great series, i'll look into it eventually

and I do really want to watch The Sopranos, but i don't always get in the mood to watch new series :c I rewatch FMA:B twice a year~
and even lately I've been rewatching Hunter X Hunter (2011), which i also recommend c:
but i will definitely watch The Sopranos soon, i've heard way too many good things about it that i definitely need to give it a try