Toribash
bro i got exacly what you want.

i bought this set for 400k, but i can life with 350k:

including 3 diferent 512-512 heads/ tell me if you wanna see them
You obviously have trouble reading. For those who are too lazy to go back and check, I specifically stated that the set must be made for this request. That is, however, the general style that I want, except for the shitty head.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
You obviously have trouble reading. For those who are too lazy to go back and check, I specifically stated that the set must be made for this request. That is, however, the general style that I want, except for the shitty head.

dont blame the head, its nice.

also, i readed your request and this is exacly what your looking for so i posted it. the head can be changed btw.

so are you interested?
You really must have trouble reading. Go back and read my posts and see why I am not interested in that set. Its even in bold just so you can read it easier.
spanI do have one set in my repertory that probably is what you're looking at, it wasn't made exactly for this but, check it out. Sorry if I annoy you by the way.
I'm wearing it at the moment so people can dl it and see it closely.
For fuck's sake. Read the fucking thread before you fucking post shit that I specifically state I do not want. Next to person to fucking do this is being reported.
Yeah that's the general style I'm looking for. It is however far too messy and I want the colours darker if possible. You also mirrored which is a big no-no.

EDIT: Actually you can fuck off. Even after saying not to six fucking times you still entered a set that was not made for this request. However for those who did actually read the rules the previous text will hopefully act as a guide.
Last edited by FazZa; Mar 5, 2010 at 11:18 AM.
I guess the topic can be closed , we made a deal via pm ;). (500k)
Last edited by gabiel; Mar 6, 2010 at 10:58 AM.