Toribash
Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post
Lol. Everyone knows that cigs are easily more deadly then most narcotics in existence, but nobody cares about that. :P

Why go out of your way to buy cigs when you can just turn on your car and inhale the smoke? Same results, just different time span.

So you're saying smoking is much more harmful to your body then snorting fifteen lines of cocaine off of an ass? I don't understand you logic. Please eleborate.
As for smoking. I don't care if you smoke. If you don't do it next to me. Feel free to slowly tick off years of your life.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Smoking (recent PSA explosion)
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
So you're saying smoking is much more harmful to your body then snorting fifteen lines of cocaine off of an ass? I don't understand you logic. Please eleborate.

As for smoking. I don't care if you smoke. If you don't do it next to me. Feel free to slowly tick off years of your life.

Long term? Yes. Don't be an azz about it.

As for your opinion, I agree with it. Their life, their choices, their consequences. As long as they keep it from influencing me and those around them.
Last edited by BeanSprout; Mar 4, 2015 at 01:47 AM.
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post
Long term? Yes. Don't be an azz about it.

As for your opinion, I agree with it. Their life, their choices, their consequences. As long as they keep it from influencing me and those around them.

The long term effect is what makes smoking less dangerous than other narcotics, such as cocaine. Cocaine will hit you once and the next thing you know you're repeating a scene from Pulp Fiction. With smoking. It's not as quick with killing you.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Smokers don't tend to die from carbon monoxide fumes. Although they are a health issue with smoking, usually chronic bronchitis, coronary heart disease or lung cancer are what kill them, not carbon monoxide. So yeah, good one.
Good morning sweet princess