Toribash
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
I don't understand how you want us to make an anime head realistic

I can improv a realistic version

or I can try to make the anime really detailed and kinda realistic but not true to real proportions (true to anime proportions)

whats do you want, sir?

thanks c:

I guess the best I can say would be to take a look at as many references of Mereum as you can, and find a way to best map and shade him in an aesthetic way to fit onto a Tori head. If it looks fantastic, the "style" per say is irrelevant.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
I guess the best I can say would be to take a look at as many references of Mereum as you can, and find a way to best map and shade him in an aesthetic way to fit onto a Tori head. If it looks fantastic, the "style" per say is irrelevant.

hmmm
idk if this can ever look good on a perfectly circle head, ill give it a go though
At this point do we have any updates or final entries?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Still going ^^ Will post final non-colour wip in about 20 mins or so hopefully. Really just want to make this helmet/head thing better thus far before I start colour.
-----
Don't like to rush things, but now I'm rushing XD Going to stop rushing ;)

Last edited by Deuteria; Feb 8, 2016 at 02:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The head is done
What do you think Bodhisattva?you like it or nah?

Done

-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
Ok so I fixed up the mapping on the top of the head, here is my final entry. Any thoughts or questions?

Finished

(╭ರᴥ•́)
Here's where my head is at right now (hehe pun):

@Bad80: The pro to your head is it's clean. I like simplicity and smoothness and your art style brings that out. The con is, the mapping feels off. The ears don't look right but the big problem is the eye gap. The eyes seem too far apart and the eye coloring seems pasty.

@Zwift: Your head texture did a great job of picking some really good colors. Some of the curves feel a little messy and that's just a technical thing, along with some lines which appear needing a little touching up. But overall, great job. You really nailed a lot of it, I especially love how you took note of how powerful his stare should be.

@Deut: You took an alternative approach and went for an entirely different profile. That could wind up awesome or terrible based off how you approach the mapping of the helmet, your color choices, and your shading.

So between the three final entries that exist SO FAR, it's between Zwift and Deut. If I had to pick one to wear right now it'd be Zwift, but obviously Deut's is still a WIP.

That's not to discourge anyone from changing or making corrections to what they have so far, this art request is 100% anyones to win still. Just telling you some thoughts.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
So can i sell my head since you dont like it?
And if i sell it
How much it will cost?
Thanks
Last edited by Bad80; Feb 8, 2016 at 05:05 AM.
-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
C'mon nubs, step it up! None of these works are worth half the reward price xD

100k mayn!

-

As a Hunter X Hunter veteran, I will see if I can do this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Bad80 View Post
So can i sell my head since you dont like it?
And if i sell it
How much it will cost?
Thanks

I'm not allowed to prevent you to sell artwork you made, though I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd prefer being the only person walking around with a very specific character's head. So of course, do as you please. It's worth whatever you attempt to sell it for.
---

@Fruit: Glad to hear it.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!