ES Recruitment Drive
Sent Deprav some TC to help with future tourneys, not much but all the luck in the world
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hooo ! It's "not much" but it's quite a large amount for me at least xD Thanks a lot !

I'll probably double the prize for the 2 next KO tourneys then ^^ I'll announce it a few days before on forum so I don't have to waste TC on globals to have a nicer prize.
Now slap my ass and sign me in! I need to learn other mods than tk anyways so I think this a good place to start
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Now slap my ass and sign me in! I need to learn other mods than tk anyways so I think this a good place to start

*slaps ass*

i am a bird now - Lil B

Glad to count you in cowmeat, hope you'll like it here ! ^^

I wanted to host a tourney this week end but I won't be around, and I'll most likely be unavailable during the next week because intensive band practice. So the next tourney will probably be the week after that !

Except if someone's down to host and provide the prizes, I'd advise to use the non-tournament mod which have 20 turns (b1).
This is cool, I'd like to be involved, somehow.
Also, no one hangs in the IRC channel.
I am also join
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu