ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[T] Clan Video Event (1.200.000+ TC prizes)

Hail, honorable fleshlings!

On behalf of [T] I'm here to present to you the best event since the 2015 Single Player World Cup.
We want YOU to stroke our egos by making the sweetest clan video Toribash has ever seen!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to salvage the lives of 20 inactive but fairly nice old dudes. In return we will fill your pocketbook with more gold than a lonely man can spend on phone sex and booze.

Amazing! Don't miss out!

Being mostly oldtimers we aren't huge fans of modern type editing. We wish for the video to focus on transitions, music sync and most importantly our replays rather than fancy slowmotion and lenseflares.
Introducing the players by name is also essential, we like having our ePeens fiddled!

Spoiler below contains a list of videos we really like that may benefit you for use as reference

Videos

As for music we have collected a sample of songs that you may pick from for your entry.

Aditionally you may post or PM me a song and I will approve or deny it based on if we like it

Cool songs

1st: 800.000 TC and their submission as the official [T] clan video

2nd: 200.000 TC

Everyone else who did a cool job: 50.000 TC

If there is still money left in the pot after the deadline it will be distributed to first and second place accordingly

Big thanks to our sponsors and Shook who made the awesome art

Link to replays

We want every member included in the replay folder above to be featured in the video with a name introduction.
We hope to have at least two replays per member, Giantz only seemed to have a single replay on the entire forum so he's the exception to this rule.

Deadline has been extended to March 10 23:59 GMT

If you have any questions or you are feeling uncertain about what we want the video to be like, please, ask us here or PM me
We are here to help you make the best clanvid possible! :D

Last edited by jisse; Mar 7, 2018 at 01:31 AM.
Since this is the event thread it is save to assume: Here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

That is correct,

WIPs you may send to me in PM, on discord, post it here or in the [T] board, but the final video has to be posted here in this thread
Might not make it in time
Btw jisse can you make the deadline extend a little bit cause in February 28, I'm not available since me and my group (at our school band) will be competing and I'll be back at March 1 and I've got a small amount of time in my computer cause I've been practicing all day at our band so yeah I hope you see this but if you don't extend the deadline and I completely understand you....
The deadline is flexible yes.

If you have started a video but you are unable to finish it on time I will give you a couple extra days to wrap it up.

That being said you will have to have shown me a WIP of your video before the deadline to get extra time
Friendly reminder that you now have only 5 days left to show a WIP or miss out on the big bux forever
Deadline has been extended until March 10 to allow people to finish up on time

You still have almost 2 weeks Aadame, I'm not big on videomaking but that seems like a fair while to me

Updating OP
Thank you jisse and I'm back at working on the WIP and this is a fair deadline that you gave to us so again thank you so much
Entry

Here's my entry for the competition:

https://streamable.com/9onvi

こんにちは、私はデータです。

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]