Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] Tricking test edit
First time using an editing software. I made this because I plan to make my own tricking samplers in the future, so I wanted to try it out.
I used Adobe After Effects CC 2017 and Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 for rendering.

Clips taken from following Youtube channels:
Johannes Anttila
Vellusta
Michael Guthrie

Music: Zebulon by AllttA
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I made another one. These are getting quite fun to make.
|Replays|
Really liking these man, they're kind of low effort but very nice on the eyes. Perfect blend of music and tricking, nothing special. Allows me to see the movement of the tricker, and enjoy some great beats with it. Keep it up!
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it.

Here's another one, I made this one to test out the twixtor plugin. Sadly, with the low resolution and frame rate in some of these clips the slow motion ends up looking pretty bad.
|Replays|
its not the resolution that messes up with the slow motion, twixtor is not magic, if the movement is too fast it will look shit when you try to slow it down,also, you tried to use twixtor in clips with resample lol
grau°
looks nice man

guthrie could have my babies anyday
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Bought a gopro, this is my first test. Settings are shit, it'll be better next time.
|Replays|

Filmed in a pretty square 1440p to better fit instagram, cba to render it again. In other news first person works great. Can't do anything advanced however over the fear of breaking the camera or my teeth. Planning on buying a bite mount.
|Replays|