• Country
•Timezone/GMT
• Reason for joining Ace

optional

-Post up to 3 replays with your app.-
-List some special skills, e.g. Artist, replay maker etc.-

Things To remember:

Please at least attempt to show your personality through this
application. We don't want to read a bunch of surveys. Try to include things such as your 'Toribash Life' (so to speak).
In other words, what made you start playing this game, why you continue to play etc.
Also, preferably talk about your personal life to some degree, e.g. hobbies.

If you have Discord click on the Discord icon to join the Clans Discord.
If you feel like you want to add something else, add it.

Note- Alting is prohibited so if you’re applying
don’t be in another clan or making an app for another clan.

Good Luck! <3

Example Application

Last edited by Hikou; Mar 15, 2018 at 02:59 AM.
Applying
Why do you want to join ace: I Want to join ace because It do have some very nice or kind players or experienced player i want to meet.
Do you have alts?: I do have one alt that i don't use iZodiac
Why did you picked ace?: I Picked ACE Because it is a good Clan not just good, A combination with friendly players.
In what ways will you contribute to the clan, or be good addition to our lineup?: I will contribute the clan by helping our clan at wars Or some stuff that are needed to deal with.
Are you active on forums?: Yes, Im active at forums. To see something new or some things
Have you been banned or infracted?: I Haven't been infracted or banned.
Are you familliar with any ace members?: Yes, I know Rares5750 and Everliving
What clans you have been previously?: (Gan)Ganja Nation It isn't active and im only the member there.
Do you have Special skills?: No, Nothing That special I only play For fun and Chatting ingame.
Do you have discord ?: Yes , I do have discord Jackysep #9460

Replays:
Attached Files
Replay1.rpl (49.1 KB, 7 views)
Replay2.rpl (60.0 KB, 3 views)
Replay3.rpl (51.8 KB, 3 views)
posted for discussion @jackysep - will get back to you
-----
Originally Posted by Jackysep View Post
Why do you want to join ace: I Want to join ace because It do have some very nice or kind players or experienced player i want to meet.
Do you have alts?: I do have one alt that i don't use iZodiac
Why did you picked ace?: I Picked ACE Because it is a good Clan not just good, A combination with friendly players.
In what ways will you contribute to the clan, or be good addition to our lineup?: I will contribute the clan by helping our clan at wars Or some stuff that are needed to deal with.
Are you active on forums?: Yes, Im active at forums. To see something new or some things
Have you been banned or infracted?: I Haven't been infracted or banned.
Are you familliar with any ace members?: Yes, I know Rares5750 and Everliving
What clans you have been previously?: (Gan)Ganja Nation It isn't active and im only the member there.
Do you have Special skills?: No, Nothing That special I only play For fun and Chatting ingame.
Do you have discord ?: Yes , I do have discord Jackysep #9460

Replays:

Thank you for applying to (Ace), unfortunately you’ve been denied.We felt your app wasn’t what it could have been. If you have any questions, PM me.

Feel free to try again in a weeks time, goodluck.
Last edited by Hikou; Feb 13, 2018 at 11:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
• Do you have a Discord? If so, head over to the main thread and click the Discord Icon to join our server.
Yes
• Why did you pick Ace? What makes us different from other clans?
I like aubrey and kittycat and fork
• In what ways will you contribute to the clan, or be a good addition to our lineup?
Im good at abd
-Are you active on the forums? Would you be willing to be active?-
Sometimes
-Have you ever been banned/infracted before? Even if it was an alt.-
Yes. Many times
-Do you have any alts? If so, name them.-
Nop
-Are you familiar with any (Ace) members? If not, feel free to join our Discord and get to know us better.-
Yes
-What clans were you previously in, and why are you not in them anymore?-
Sixpaths but i left
-Do you have any Special Skills?-
No
My way or no way, totalatarian.
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
• Do you have a Discord? If so, head over to the main thread and click the Discord Icon to join our server.
Yes
• Why did you pick Ace? What makes us different from other clans?
I like aubrey and kittycat and fork
• In what ways will you contribute to the clan, or be a good addition to our lineup?
Im good at abd
-Are you active on the forums? Would you be willing to be active?-
Sometimes
-Have you ever been banned/infracted before? Even if it was an alt.-
Yes. Many times
-Do you have any alts? If so, name them.-
Nop
-Are you familiar with any (Ace) members? If not, feel free to join our Discord and get to know us better.-
Yes
-What clans were you previously in, and why are you not in them anymore?-
Sixpaths but i left
-Do you have any Special Skills?-
No

The app wasn't that great, but due to us knowing you in game & a lot of the members having positive things to say about you - we've decided to let you in.

Welcome to Ace :]
Watsup Hikou

I would like to Apply for Ace

Why i want to join Ace ?

I want to join Ace because Ace have some really decent players in it,
And i would want to be with them ^_^

Do I have Discord?

Yes I do, Very active is well <3

What i will do for the clan?

I will Participate in Aikido wars because i am good at aikido ^_^

Am I active on the Forums?

Very active indeed

Have i ever been banned?

Nope , Im a good boy <3

Do I have any alts?

Yes i do - Wubbywubbywoo, LankV2

Am I familiar with Ace Members?

Yes, I know alot of Ace Members <3

What Clans i previously have been in?

Volt, Obey , Chess , Abyss

Do i have any Special Skills?

Yes - Aikido , Parkour , tricking

Thats about it!

Have a good Day Hikou <3

My application for (ACE)
Hello, i'm kittycat and this is my application to ace!!!

ABOUT ME
I am a 19-year-old boy from America, some might even call me a cowboy. :P right now I'm trying to go to technical school to go into the trade of welding, but its full right now so I have to wait.
For fun, i like to play games on my computer and watch youtube. I also like to hunt, fish, shoot guns, and just hang out in the woods. I think this is enough about boring old me so I will go to the next section.

TORIBASH LIFE
I started toribash back in 2015 after watching a youtube called nerdcubed play it, at first I didn't like the game and quit after a few hours but, I came back to it a few months later and started on a new account cat4hbk. I have been in a few clans some include [mau], [wapow], [origin], [a], and (chiv). I was also apart of the Event Squad as a trial for a few months and got a name change to kittycat but, my computer broke luckily, I got a new one pretty quickly!
I am a master belt who mains in aikido I'm not the best but I would say im pretty nice to have around in wars

WHY ACE

I want to join ace because I know the leader and he seems like a pretty cool guy, the members are cool as well. I like to war and it seems like yall are pretty active and would be fun to war with! Ace seems like it has a nice little community going and I would love to be apart of that community and help it grow!
What do you have to offer ace

I could help in wars, help host events (prior experience as event squad) and I could help come up with new and interesting ideas!!

FINAL THOUGHTS
Ace seems like a nice clan with decent players and in the end, i would love to join and see how quickly I could rank up and what all I could help with!! Y'all have a good day and I hope I will see you soon as a clan member!!!

***DISCLAIMER*** sorry for any typos or bad grammar I have dyslexia, I tried to make it as clean as possible but if you see any typos I am sorry
Last edited by Karen; Feb 17, 2018 at 02:25 AM.