Ranking
Holy fucking shit, this set is on point, dude. Can't wait to see it when you're finished!

Just one thing though, try to not let the lines within the pecs curve so much. It looks like he has actual breasts, lol. But, then again, it could be a given considering the pec is moved around a lot. I'm just poking at this because the frontal view of it could be totally thrown off by this.

Buubz

updated, sorry if reviving.

with the new 3d texturing will totally finish it in time.

preview

more screens soon
for those who wish to appreciate,
there is the preview in 3d.

3d

don't think i'll ever be able to get behind chins on head textures, they just look really goofy on a sphere, especially when you look at it anywhere from the side.

the eyes also appear to be looking opposite ways.. suggest moving the iris inwards. in most of the games/artwork sora has darker hair, so at first glance a lot of people i know saw it as roxas before sora. it's up to you if it should be fixed, but i think you're just following this reference that you neglected to site

there isn't much on the arms/legs so they look good, but i think the torso is very well-done. great job on porting sora to a tori shape overall
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up