ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Vid] Every Night (A Toribash Edit)
My 3rd Toribash edit, tryed to put some more flow in it than I used to do, I recorded the replay by myself so I'm sorry If the quality is bad.
It took a while to make, atleast more than normal because I just try to improve every edit I make, I just try to make it better than the pervious one.

Don't judge the effects and what I've inserted in my edit, I think editing is about expresing yourself and I think every effect in this edit is just perfect.
I know the edit is very short, but I like doing like 1 clip edits, I might just make longer edits at the future, but tell me if you'd like this one / what would you think that I need to improve for next time?
Cheers

ZØØK || 祖克
Don't make a lyric vid next time...
and dont let the intro be as long as the actual vid itself. 10 secs, wtf man.

The overlay was a bit too much, considering the laggy replays it was on top of.
You're worried too much on effects when you should just be perfecting velo and keyframing in toribash.
I couldn't even tell what was going on in the vid because of effects, mate.
It's progress, though.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i can't help but to get reminded of my latest edit when it comes to the intro.

pic

M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Don't make a lyric vid next time...
and dont let the intro be as long as the actual vid itself. 10 secs, wtf man.

The overlay was a bit too much, considering the laggy replays it was on top of.
You're worried too much on effects when you should just be perfecting velo and keyframing in toribash.
I couldn't even tell what was going on in the vid because of effects, mate.
It's progress, though.

99% of this is personal opinion

"dont make a lyric vid next time"
he can make whatever he wants
that doesn't determine the quality of the video at all

"dont let the intro be as long as the actual vid itself. 10 secs, wtf man."

really? a comment about 10 seconds of text?

how about how nice it is that the lyrics sync up extremely well with the music
the over all videos feel and flow came across very nicely

50% of the key framing was nice
but a few of the views could have been a bit more centered
I still take texture requests for usd
You really do show great potential as a video-maker. I think you main focus for your next edit should be to try and make the slowmotion a little less laggy - it was less laggy than the last one, but it could still be a lot smoother.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the sync again, and the overlay of the dust rising as uke hit the floor at the end was a nice touch. I know a lot of people would probably disagree with me, but it would be nice to see you do a longer edit
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
The music was nice, the idea was nice.
Agreed with the choppy part.
It's not much of a problem but it being smoother would make the quality a lot more enjoyable.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
rsmb with twixtor could really help you get the smooth slowmo that you're looking for-- and be put to good use if you know how/when to slow that far down without morphing

other than that, very good job.
only thing that really bugged me was the first black flash effect, i don't think it looked very good. imo.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I get dem feels while watching this. Lol. ._.
If the slow mo part was smooth, I would say this would be perfect.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY