Ranking
hai
-----
Aliser,ArgumenT1,Voljnij777,

if u any of u have skype i want to be added to talk about me wanting to be war manager

the spaces are under scores
Last edited by bossboy020; Dec 2, 2015 at 04:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heyyyy this is a lot more promising than YWC, are we having problems being an inactive clan? I am happy to help please tell me what I can do to help <3
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.

Whelp, this is disappointing from a member of your clan.
Beat him a few times and was thrashing him one round and he ragequit. I trust you will discipline him accordingly.
*Meanwhile Below*
sorry guys for being inactive from now the forum activity is my responsibility i ll not miss any word if you have any problem or want to know more info pm me ^^
and best stop making alts and saying bad things about our family :P

-TEKKEN-
Last edited by fadibob; Dec 23, 2015 at 02:05 AM.
I Make ARTs Pm me a Request,OK,Bey.
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
I hope you guys know that I'm trying to make TEKKEN a new theme song, I'll hopefully be able to post a teaser by today! ^.^
Goku558, we have reports of you from other players that you have been flaming them and threatening them with inappropriate attitude which is not tolerated by the clan rules as shown on the first page of the Clan.

Attached below is the evidence and report of what the player had sent us. Do so again, and I will not hesitate to tell Voljnij777 to immediately ban you off the clan.
Attached Thumbnails
VzUAkhJ.png   6nHadQ7.png  
You're gonna have a bad time...