Toribash
Original Post
Boston marathon explosion/ Douches of the Boston thing
Boston had an explosion in a marathon

The news said about 100 being injured and 2 killed... It showed a video about it

And it was madness about losing limbs and people getting insane injuries

Now the thing is

People made a website called "Godhatesfags" And it says

"God sent that bomb because they had it coming,Stupid homos had it coming"

What are YOUR thoughts about this tragedy?
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Let's all have a moment of silence in rememberence to the people who died in this tragic event

And we don't have to worry about people who make websites about that because they're obviously going to hell
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
I'll leave the video here, because you can't assume everyone has seen it.

Sorry for the off-topic.
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Now the thing is

People made a website called "Godhatesfags" And it says

"God sent that bomb because they had it coming,Stupid homos had it coming"

How is this relevant? It's simply a group of people expressing their beliefs (albeit radical). It's not like anyone buys into it except for the WBC themselves.

Anyways, I don't know what to think about this but terrible people do things to innocent people for seemingly no reason. It's just like most random acts of violence recently.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
How is this relevant? It's simply a group of people expressing their beliefs (albeit radical).

How can you act like that isn't totally disgusting? "Oh it's my beliefs you can't criticize it" is a bullshit excuse, people who think it's ok to kill others just for being different are the scum of the earth.

Religions are just enablers that hide trash. I understand why you sympathise with them, the Catholic church hides paedophiles from the law in a similar way.
This just shows u how screwed up this world is and how peoples different option on things can result in the taking of lives. I know that there can't really be an notopian(shit spelling) society but really? This makes me nice and snuggly when I think about a person can just plant a bomb where ever they want when they want.
R.I.P
It's sad that things like this happen to anyone, but to put things into perspective there was also a bombing in Iraq today that killed 31 and injured 200+.

Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
How can you act like that isn't totally disgusting? "Oh it's my beliefs you can't criticize it" is a bullshit excuse, people who think it's ok to kill others just for being different are the scum of the earth.

Religions are just enablers that hide trash. I understand why you sympathise with them, the Catholic church hides paedophiles from the law in a similar way.

Their organisation makes money by suing people who react violently to what they do/say, the best thing to do is to ignore them or just laugh to yourself. They will say pretty much anything and will try to be as offensive and insensitive as they possibly can in order to provoke such a reaction.

GEE THAT SOUNDS AWFULLY FAMILIAR.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
oh shoot i feel sorry for those people
-----
here in the Philippines there was a MASSACARE in Maguindanao later on found dead bodies but an explosion in Boston oh crap my granny is there
Last edited by HYPN0SIS; Apr 16, 2013 at 09:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
As much as I hate too say it but...USA deserves it...Just my thoughts on the matter kgo

EDGY
Last edited by Chozo; Apr 17, 2013 at 09:36 PM.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by HYPN0SIS View Post
oh shoot i feel sorry for those people
-----
here in the Philippines there was a MASSACARE in Mindanao later on found dead bodies but an explosion in Boston oh crap my granny is there

*Maguindanao
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.