ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
awesome hampa, I really look forward to occulus support

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I think there is allot of other issues with TB and VR wood be neat but I can't see how it would be needed or really make TB any better. TBH I can't see this being very popular.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Kinda pointless tbh.
Would just give you motion sickness when you can do the same thing on your computer

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
Kinda pointless tbh.
Would just give you motion sickness when you can do the same thing on your computer

I agree that it's pretty pointless and that there could be plenty of other things fixed or added. That being said, it is a cool idea that I'm interested to see at a final state.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I would much rather you, (speaking to hampa directly as if he actually reads these), spend time getting the updates out and bettering the game then working on VR testing, mainly because they are so expensive and i doubt many people in the community would use this when a simple computer screen shows no difference. VR is basically putting you into a first person perspective, so using one on this game to me seems 100% pointless.

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
I would much rather you, (speaking to hampa directly as if he actually reads these), spend time getting the updates out and bettering the game then working on VR testing, mainly because they are so expensive and i doubt many people in the community would use this when a simple computer screen shows no difference. VR is basically putting you into a first person perspective, so using one on this game to me seems 100% pointless.

This thread is nearly a year old and he never updates it. Don't complain about it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This whould be great with a first person script. But the script + oculus rift will kill you xD, since in first person the neck most be contracted or else the camera derping around. But nice job anyways I'm looking forward to try this with my oculus rift.