MrKamikaz
7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you made me do it again

Hello, KnC people.
I quit the clan because of inactivity, and I regretted that decision.
Being the traitorous bastard that I was, I decided to go into another clan, called Z68, left because of inactivity, and then DMG, which is also inactive af
Why am I joining again, you ask?
Simply because I feel lonely and shit, don't ask me why.
I realized that you guys are still active, perfect place for me to shitpost hang out, with actual active members!
I wish to go back again, as Xzas is doing a great job on [Vibe], I also want to do decent here.

-Gl0ck1
hi my name is daesean i game it is suex and i would lik to appliy for this clan my hobbie are football,soccer,gaming iam 13 frome new york i quit my other clan because they did not work togther and were not that good i can bring good sportsmenship and aim a good fighter i want to join so i can further my skill

-kikipro
-----
srry if my app ws lazy i left out some details iam a black belt and my fav mod is boxshu and aikido and graykido
Last edited by suex; Jul 12, 2016 at 01:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
m8, you have a clan already so...
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
no i dont anymore srry for being not waiting but now i dont have a clan so can i still join
Closed until further notice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
New recruitment open.
Read the new requirements at the OP.
If you don't meet them, you can still attempt to apply if you deem yourself appropriate.
Upon getting accepted on trial, you will be tested.
Last edited by Money; Oct 21, 2018 at 06:07 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Due to realisation that this game dead af I have decided to drop the requirements on the belt, this however, still means that your skill should be outstandingly good nevertheless.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]