Ranking
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
But no joke, Judging some before you know them is kind of harsh.

Its what we do best

Originally Posted by gill066 View Post
the worldview and artistic preferences of the Dadaist movement, particularly the work of René Magritte. His famous "Treachery of Images" featured, as you well know, the image of a pipe affixed with the caption "ceci n'est pas une pipe" (this is not a pipe). Although Magritte's work focused on overcoming the widespread obsessive equivalency between images and the objects they represented, it was widely misinterpreted as a simplistic contrarian statement, the kind made popular by the most banal of the Dadaists who waved his "ne pas pipe" like a banner for years to come. It is this misinterpretation that RAWWRH's mimics, yet mocks.

ceci nest pas une pipe was atleast better than marcel duchamps toilet seat.(titled fountain, my dick is more of a fountain than that urinal, better art aswell) taht was just shit, i mean, there are a few dadist pieces that i think are great, but the toilet seat is everything thats wrong with art on this forum, users making a dj headphone shit ehad and claiming it to be art.

Yet perhaps this is what RAWWRH intended?

claimed by every shit poster on the internet.

And that uncertainty is a powerful tool. The half-cadence left by RAWWRH's writing - the ultimate question mark - defies literary standards, leaving the reader with a question - but no answer. Although a sample question is filled in for us "What up people of RAWR" - it is this critic's belief that the author intends for us to take the space before his question mark, and fill it in with our own question. It is in this way that the author maintains a dialogue with the reader. And as Descartes needed only utter "cogito" to provide proof of the "I," so did RAWWRH provide the ultimate question much sooner than we may assume he intended. "What up people of RAWR?"

"What?"

What indeed, RAWRRH. What indeed.
~gill066

i disagree, if the author intended it to be "what" under all that garnish and bladibla that you just said, why did he not just use "wut?"
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 12, 2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover
Originally Posted by Solax
Do you and your clan know me well enough for me to post in your board occasionally or no.
Cheers
Solax

i can dig it.
quote me and ask to make sure.

Y/N