Ranking
where is ocean
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
where is ocean

who cares
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
where is ocean

Ocean seems to have left to the ethernal plain.
<Gbleek> they're like mean, sensitive, soulless robots dude

Ocean is swimming with the fishes
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
The moment when a kid decides to mute you when you want to bistoy your wisdom apon him.

Male ducks have corkscrew penises. Male muscovy ducks, for example, have corkscrew-shaped penises that spring out from their body in less than half a second and are 20cm long when erect. Other species' length varies from 1.5 to 40cm

SO, I'm going to assume that none of the ducks here have bigger than a 2.5 cm penis
RIP duck penis
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
So you're saying we have bolt action penises?

Because that's pretty badass
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Male ducks have corkscrew penises. Male muscovy ducks, for example, have corkscrew-shaped penises that spring out from their body in less than half a second and are 20cm long when erect.

I doubt parrots have penis's as cool as that

his autism really didn't handle the loss well

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=535589&page=3
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010