Ranking
Original Post
Highest Points With No Head
Read all!!!!!!!!!

So the point is to get the most points without a head(after you have been decapped). You can decap your self or be decapped by uke. The prize is a free spinning head avatar(prize is different for people who don't need a spinning head avatar). Even if you don't want the prize still post your best. Must not be a mod! Must be within 1000 frames and no specified turns so you can even use p. Distance is also optional but please post all specifications if possible with your post. Also you can attempt to use both players but both must be decapped and it has to be better by a lot. I don't know how long this will go for so post quickly! Also enter this contest and buy a spinning head avatar from me and get it 25-50 credits off depending on how good your replay is or if you don't have an entry you get a discount of 10 credits if you mention this contest when you purchase a spinning head avatar from me.*

*You only get discounts while contest is on.

I don't have a replay yet but i probably will.
Re: Highest Points With No Head
playerid666: there both kinda glitchy... but its not
too bad i guess,
[spirit]
the first one's not glitchy...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

It kinda was for me, naybe just my computer,
[spirit]
Results are in for now! Not over! This is who is currently winning!

Style and points(more prizes than i said): Points:

1st: Andrecova and marcus (free head avatars, spinning) 1st: PlayerID666 (free head avatar, spinning)

2nd: 2nd:

Contest will end when more people enter!
I have decided (finally) the contest is ending either the 24(thursday), 25th(friday), 27(sunday), or 28,29 (monday and tuesday) so everybody better hurry if they want to join. Congrats to everyone winning so far. Sorry to everyone about the long time ending, but no one joined so basicaly if no one joins in the next 6 days, everyone will win. Although now spinning head avy's are free so does anyone still want one? If not then the contest ends. Prizes (if you don't want a spinning head avy) will be 20c for second place (rob bought a spinning head avy so he's off the list) and 30c for first.
My post listing who was winning specifically said not over. No it was/is not over.