ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Best Head Contest
Ok. The contest is who can make the best pirate ninja robot zombie head. I won't be using this head, it's just a contest for the best head. The first 5 submissions will be the only ones in the competition. No reserving spots. Winner gets 500 credits.

1. Lotto: Pirateninjablahblah.tga
2. Mouta: ninja2.tga
3. Tuzzo: ee kopie.tga
4. Baku: marakasy.tga
5. Näm: supaninjazombipiratrobot.tga

/-\ /\/ |) /-\
Re: Best Head Contest
Since noone else competes :P
Just a 5 minute, and I'm a programmer, not an artist, so don't expect much
Attached Images
p1.PNG (105.3 KB, 91 views)
p2.PNG (151.2 KB, 89 views)
Well, nice try lotto, but you should try to merge those styles instead of putting them on different patches of the head. :P

I'd like to see this get a few more heads.
<Imsku> One sentence at a time, I will work my way into everyone's signature.
<%Qegola> I shouldn't have slept with that dude in the subway...
ok here is a head i made (its not gourgeous i know, but i think the idea is cool!)

description:

its a robot, because of the shining eye
its a pirat, because of that covered eye
its a ninja, because of the mask
is a zombie, because of the ripped mask were you can see his ripped flesh showing his rotten teeth!

lol

hope you like it

edit: vox helped me out with this one too... i think it is great too!

hey when does the contest ends?
Well, since nobody has posted in a while, and I've only got 2 submissions, the competition will end in 2 days. Also. I will be raising the prize money to 1000 credits. Please submit designs, i really want to see what people can come up with.
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
So this is my atempt and I made it fast ... if you like it [the idea and all] I can do it better to win something but if not I will have less work

The subzero mask pirat something on the head [dont know the word] The robot-zombie eye ... if it is to litle of zombie I can rip of the head on the left of pirat flag and put some blood and brain but only if you like it
Heh, rising the reward was just what people needed I guess XD

OK. Tuzzo. Can you please explain what makes your head a pirate ninja robot zombie head?

Baku. I won't be choosing the winner. A poll will be set up, but I like it. Is the blue mask for a ninja?

Mouta. Which head will you be using?
/-\ /\/ |) /-\