Ranking
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post

I'm having a hard time picturing that process, would you be able to provide a video / screenshots of the construction of it?

just go land in wailing woods, build a 1 by 1 maybe 3 stories, and just put down pyramids on the sides, it's like a floor and a ramp together
Thankyou for the advice, reading this made me wonder; where's the best place to land in general? I've been going to wailing woods in order to farm trees without too much resistance, although it generally requires a lot of running to get to the circle which isn't too desirable, along with not that spectacular loot.

Depends what kind of player you are.

Top places to go if you're a (semi-)aggressive player:
Tilted Towers: by far the most popular place on the map - around 20% of the game lands there. good to land here if you're trying to practice your combat skills.
- Retail Row, Dusty Depot, Greasy Grove, Pleasant Park, Salty Springs, Tomato Town: these are the island's more populated places - about 5-12 people land in each of these places, depending on the battle bus route.

Top places to go if you're tactical/a builder:
- Moisty Mire: has trees that give off extra wood - about 70 wood per. definitely your place to go if you're looking to do stairway to heaven. not many other players land here.
- Wailing Woods: also good for collecting wood from trees, but not as good as Moisty. around 1-5 other players land here, depending on the battle bus route.
- Unnamed set of containers (situated between Tomato and Lonely): has about 600 wood worth of palettes there and the loot spawns are decent there too. important to keep height advantage in this place.
- Unnamed set of buildings, east of Flush: where I land 99% of the time - you can leave there with 600 wood from palettes alone and there's an average of 6-7 chests there. 0-3 other players normally land here, depending on the battle bus route. I'd definitely recommend landing here - the only negative thing is that it's rarely inside the first circle. try to clean this place up in 3-4 minutes.
- Anarchy Acres: there are little places to hide here and a low amount of materials to be found. great for tactical players.
Last edited by Blur; Apr 2, 2018 at 03:14 PM.
i normally land at those factory looking things next to flush factory
I keep coming 2nd, 4 times in the last day. I'm not very clutch.

& thankyou Blur, I'll try out those locations.
-----
& mind explaining how to effectively stairway to heaven?
Last edited by Swaves; Apr 2, 2018 at 03:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
i normally land at those factory looking things next to flush factory

yeah that's the place I was recommending to land, it's so good for loot and the amount of people that don't know about it is shocking
mind explaining how to effectively stairway to heaven?

eek, I don't really do stairway to heaven much - I'd only do it if you have a squad that know completely what they're doing. if you want it to be effective, some tips are:

- Land at Moisty/Wailing for maximum materials.
- I recommend not building until the second circle appears - conserve your materials.
- Ensure you/one of your squad members is carrying a launch pad - it's essential.
- Use multiple natural contact points (i.e. mountains, trees) to join with your sky base. This way, your base isn't completely destroyed if your stairs have been taken down.

And no, I've never won using a sky bridge/sky base. only tried it a few times.
Last edited by Blur; Apr 2, 2018 at 03:41 PM.
i don't even recommend stairway to heaven, it's boring and it's so easy for you to die holy shit.

i did see a video on youtube of how this one guy rocket rided 3 of his teammates down onto the last players base from a sky base, was cool but i bet that was only a one time thing and will most likely never happen again
Would it be possible to use the stairway to heaven in a solo match?

& thankyou for the advice regarding landing at the location east of flush factory, it's going to be my main landing destination from now on!

I have another question, what's the optimal loadout for sniper shooting? If you could choose any items you want to add to your inventory.
Would it be possible to use the stairway to heaven in a solo match?

if you want to, go ahead but it's going to be a lot harder and way more boring since you dont have anyone to talk to