Toribash
Original Post
"Motivation"
Hello

Today, I got my FPT results and I found out that I had low motivation to study, my study habits are bad, etc.

I'd say that I have decent/average grades but the problem is that I really dont have a drive to keep me going.

How do you guys find motivation with your studies?
Last edited by P4P4Z0LA; Nov 21, 2018 at 09:34 PM.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
music motivates me a lot, support from family/friends help me get motivated aswell.

or you can do cocaine i guess
with your studies*

also, I had a low rating with my support system so... yeah... i really dont know where to get motivation from in order to study well.

I am currently enrolled in the first year of college.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Think about why you don't have motivation, what's causing the lack of it.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
If you don't have motivation to study it's a subject you're not interested in or you're just lazy and can't get over yourself, simple as that
-----
Originally Posted by Hikou View Post
Think about why you don't have motivation, what's causing the lack of it.

Motivation generally isn't passive, it has to come from somewhere rather than vice versa
Last edited by Smaguris; Nov 22, 2018 at 12:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
If you don't have motivation to study it's a subject you're not interested in or you're just lazy and can't get over yourself, simple as that
-----

Motivation generally isn't passive, it has to come from somewhere rather than vice versa

I wasn’t trying to suggest anything, just wanted to cue introspection
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
A significant factor for me is my environment having a very big affect on my mental attitude. In order to do the work I need to do I have to leave home and put myself into a studio or office space.
Find a place that influences your mind to be more productive just by existing in that space.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.