Ranking
Original Post
Jam0864's Mod Pack V1.4
V1.4 RELEASED!

A heap of my best mods, most of them are even unreleased outside this pack!

My mods, videos, and .inc files website!
Includes the latest versions of everything toribash-related that i have made. =D

mod pack download link! (VERSION 1.4)

This will be updated regularly.

Open to suggestions! I'm always running outta ideas! so suggest all you like!

Originally Posted by 1.4 updates
Added planecrash.tbm, on a plane that crashes into a building. try and jump over the building so you don't get smashed. (The match should end before you hit the ground)
Added JudoPlatformSp.tbm, same as below, but whatever settings you want, not set judo. (for single player)
Added JudoPlatform.tbm, normal judo settings, but on top of a massive pedastle, rather fall and dq, or get smashed with launching cubes. It IS possible to dodge the cubes without falling off, good luck.
Added UltraHighGravity.tbm, ultra high gravity, but with added joint strength to compensate.
Added AikidoArena.tbm, aikido, with environment! four poles on the diagonal sides to smash your enemy into, and short planks to trip over.
Added Blender.tbm, Don't fall into the oversized blender!
Added escape.tbm, escape from the giant guillotine. (An edit off drakhir's guillotine, ty drak)
Added closingwalls.tbm, fall into the pit with the closing walls and you shall be crushed...
Added Intersection.tbm, 4 cars come from different directions, right at YOU!
Added Intersectionjoust.tbm, ^same but joust^

Originally Posted by mod list
planecrash.tbm (NEW!)
JudoPlatformSp.tbm (NEW!)
JudoPlatform.tbm (NEW!)
UltraHighGravity.tbm (NEW!)
AikidoArena.tbm (NEW!)
Blender.tbm (NEW!)
escape.tbm (NEW!)
closingwalls.tbm (NEW!)
Intersection.tbm (NEW!)
Intersectionjoust.tbm (NEW!)
Ball Fight.tbm
BasketballHoop.tbm
BasketballJOUST.tbm
Boxingring.tbm
cordless drill.tbm
crutches.tbm
cube launcher.tbm
helicopter.tbm
motorcycle.tbm
motorcycle ramp.tbm
motorlancing.tbm
motorlancingsp.tbm
pole vaulting.tbm
pyramid.tbm
reversejoust.tbm
rockybuilding.tbm
snowboard.tbm
Sphere Balance.tbm
spinny.tbm
spinnyjoust.tbm
spinsword.tbm
staff.tbm
super strength.tbm
volleyball.tbm
wtf.tbm
wtfmp.tbm
wushupit.tbm

Last edited by Jam0864; Dec 15, 2007 at 08:47 AM. Reason: add v1.4
kewl mods x] but i have some kinda problem
when i use pyramid mod for ex or anymod wiz environments they start INSIDE the pyramid not above it o.o .....wat i should do ?
Nice.
What is the pyramid's hight ?
Because when i set it to 550 (seemingly perfect high), my moves don't work correctly, even though both of toris feet just touch the ground. Other than that it's fun
the pyramid mod is indeed 550 engage height.
your moves dont work the same because it has increased gravity.

You may not have realised this but the required settings for each mod are written inside the mod file. just open in in notepad and it says rules at the top.

I also came to post an update.
this version includes one more environment mod, and fixes to the basketball and boxing ring mods.
download here
These are epic awesome.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸