Ranking
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Last I checked, TB does NOT use ragdolls. I figure it'd be easier with only primitives and constraints anyways though.

lolwut? tb uses ragdolls. its in the description of the game! try going full relax in midair. if thats not ragdoll then you tell me what is ^_^ and i dont think tb was amde with a program like unity. like skulfuk said, it was made with c++ and gl. the engine was made by hampa. hes an awesome programmer ^_^

Ragdolls don't have "muscles" (force put on joints).
:D
Originally Posted by deridor View Post
lolwut? tb uses ragdolls. its in the description of the game! try going full relax in midair. if thats not ragdoll then you tell me what is ^_^ and i dont think tb was amde with a program like unity. like skulfuk said, it was made with c++ and gl. the engine was made by hampa. hes an awesome programmer ^_^

arguing with suomynona is a bad idea, he knows what he is talking about.

TB doesn't have ragdolls in the traditional sense, a tori is just made up of physics capable primitives (spheres, boxes, and capsules.) This is why tori's are able to be dismembered, most implementations of ragdolls, such as unity's don't dismember without a great force, and even then, they have a tendency to reattach to the body.

Traditional ragdolls have a skeleton that guides their movements, you cannot break this skeleton easily, TB doesn't have this.

Inb4Igetcorrected.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
isnt tb made with all lua?

Learn to read threads, please.

TB is coded in C++, and implements lua as a scripting language.

Edit: OP has been answered, no reason to have this open.
Last edited by Eleeleth; Apr 6, 2010 at 08:24 PM.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH