Ranking
Original Post
Another Flail
Yes, I know about realflail.tbm...
But with all due respect, it doesn't actually work. I've made one with a greater handle:chain ratio and a modded wrist, which should make hitting uke a lot easier.

Consider this a beta version; have to go to work now, but when I get back (3-4 hrs. or so), I'll work on some extra funky versions... (instagib, windmill, body density, maybe one of those 'anchor balls' Poptart-sensei invented recently, or any requested combination of these.)

Have fun!

- UPDATE -
The upgraded version features an extra heavy Tori, with an extra heavy flail, with thrust applied to keep him upright. If you don't like the thrust, open up the tbm and remove every line that starts with 'thrust' (3 of them).
War Hero: I managed to break uke's arm with a simple up-down motion using this one. More to your liking?
Attached Images
flailscreenie.jpg (34.5 KB, 110 views)
Attached Files
FunkyFlail.tbm (2.0 KB, 61 views)
FunkyFlail-Upgrade.tbm (3.0 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by Skazz; May 12, 2008 at 04:55 PM.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
That good,a bit better than the old one
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
About an hour... But bear in mind that I'm discalculic, so I need to use a calculator all the time...
Now I'm really off to work
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Oops,I thought it was the old flail,from the old Toribash :o

That looks new Poptart
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
You are thinking of FlailMod_a_work_in_progress (or something like that). It turned uke into a flail, but you didnt have anyone to hit with it..