Toribash
Ohhh yea dat will be hard to beat u [alpha]
Anyways I trust my friends in clan and good luck

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Hi alpha clan Good Luck at battling Shield at Clan League

MY BEST MONSTER IN MY DECK

Hi Alpha, here is some GMT info on some of our members and of some of yours:

(Shield):
chrisabin2 - GMT +8
Zeann - GMT +7
Watermagic - GMT +7
Groumet - GMT +7
Spellcaster - GMT +7
moodzy - GMT +3
RageFist - GMT +1

(Alpha):
TIcux - GMT +12
Snudge - GMT +8
Winver - GMT +6
Hxcbbqimo - GMT -3

I'll try to update this post once I get more info, this will help us arrange a good time so nobody has to stay up all night.

Anyone who can post their GMT info here, it will be much appreciated.
Last edited by RageFist; Aug 11, 2013 at 12:13 PM.
Member of the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division
Hello Alpha, I've decided to make a suggestion for a date and time for our match. What do you guys think of Saturday, 12:00/1pm (GMT 0)? For those with +7 GMT that is 19:00. Let me know if you want to change the date, I'll try to use the IRC regularly if that's what you prefer.
Last edited by RageFist; Aug 15, 2013 at 07:29 PM.
Can't play on saturday. Don' want play match at daytime, better in evening (after 20-21 for me). GMT+4.
ËË
Originally Posted by Snudge View Post
I'm going out saturday night. friday +8 20:00?

Ok Snudge, we might be able to make it Friday at 12:00 (GMT 0), that is 20:00 where you are from. We'll see how many turn up, if it doesn't work out we can arrange a different time to meet again after that.

Originally Posted by TIcux View Post
Can't play on saturday. Don' want play match at daytime, better in evening (after 20-21 for me). GMT+4.

Sorry TIcux, but for most of the members in our clan the time would be past midnight, and I doubt their parents would let them play late, as they are quite young.

I'll mention the times to my clan and see what they think.
-----
The varying GMTs of the players are making it difficult to set a good time, so we may have to meet more than once over several days. If a particular meeting has at least 3 members from each clan, we can proceed with the matches.
Last edited by RageFist; Aug 15, 2013 at 07:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump