Toribash
hello my name is Dstepboy
Im a greenbelt
I want to join ur clan because i think you guys are good at levelling up or just being pro and stuff :3
Hello my name is Carl, in-game Myseloumic and i wish to join the Monkeys, Pulse3
I am a brown belt, train daily, but i really want someone to teach me :c
I play mainly wushu, i quite like mushu and until blue belt i was an active aikido player.
I have been working on the realism of my moves aswell :o
Why do i want to join you? Because i think Monkeys are awesome and i have played against sider and Pulse3. Nice people all of you!
Hey, i am very interested in joining your clan. I am a brown belt and would just like to be in a clan that actually does stuff, like training, together. The last clan i was in literally did nothing lol.
hello im a black belt and im ranked 8880 in the world and im very good at kick box and akido my ranks are very good in both mods so can you please in vite me to clan
can I join my name is matthew and my in game name is ....MattyMSG.... I am a brown belt... who most of the time plays toribash. I would realy like to join clan
Hello i am rcrichman and i'd like to join your clan. Everyone seems to be pretty cool here. I'm 3rd dan and i am usually on toribash. I'd appriciate it if i join. Thx Also I've been in 2 clans (Beta, and RAD/RAE) I want to join because i like monkeys and I think this will be a good expierience.
Last edited by rcrichman; Apr 18, 2014 at 04:10 PM.