Ranking
Hello can i join ur clan, i saw ur vid on youtube u guys looked great so i wanated to be like u guys....
hello my username is boboss92 i am a brownbelt i want to join your clan because want to help get beter clan
Hello! I want to join your clan because I've been training a lot this year. I just beat hundreds of players. The reason why I need to join is because I was training a lot on mods. Also, I'm good at Taekwondo, so can I join?
Name: Jalen McDaniel (in-game: loadoregon)
Belt: Green
Mods I'm good at: mushu, aikido, judo, and greykido
Why do I want to join: I've seen your videos and I thought that I would join you guys to train with you.
GMT: Chicago, USA
Special skills: Finding the best way to counter someone's move.

P.M. Me if I get to join your clan please. Hope you really enjoyed reading this.
Hello my my username is ObeyKesh The alt of Keshoihut im a 3rd dan black belt i i really loved your video soon as i saw it i said hey i love this clan iv seen good clans but this one looks the best i really love clans i love them cause clans are family to me i respect and treat my fellwo clan mates nicely and respectful if you recruit me i would very happy
hello my username is Epic81
i am a 2nd dan black belt
i want to join your clan because i saw a youtube video too and i thought it was great
and i want to train with you guys to become as good as you
i hope you let me join .