Toribash
I have the same GMT as fly (-6:00), and my best times are the weekends and between 5 and 9pm on every weekday (damn I'm picky) but it looks like we already got the day it will be on.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I think I'm a -7 GMT. I am available on weekends. Saturday would be best.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
considering the deadline is Saturday we should probably try and match up before the deadline D:
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
considering the deadline is Saturday we should probably try and match up before the deadline D:

The next best day for me is tuesday I believe.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
How does Thursday 9pm GMT-5 sound? If not we can always split into 2 days and finish them on Friday or Saturday.
Thursday I can only be online from 12 am GMT +3 I can do Wednesday any time if the day and tomorrow after 12 am Friday I can make it in 11pm same goes for Saturday unless you guys wanna do that in the morning ;P
Imaparrot~!
My guess is because of how insane everyones GMT is apart, we should play on the weekend
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Only if we can 100% do the match etc also at which time is it good for the weekend cause I have free nights yet I can't make it if its in the morning or mid day etc
Imaparrot~!