Ranking
Original Post
[Clan Event] The Gauntlet Of Tank
Welcome To The Gauntlet

This is a Clan vs Clan event very similar to that of Clan League. Each Clan must make a roster of who will be competing from their clan. Then Each Clan will be put into a "random" Generator (just gonna pick a number out of the hat). Then once all the Clans have been organized each will be competing against each other.

Rules
1.No Alts in Different clans
2.Each Clan must have at least 7 members chosen to participate
3.At the beginning of The Clan battle each clan must take a screenshot showing they agreed to start the matches
4.Each win must be screenshot and with both clans Stating the Score
5.Any Clan to Fail to Compete/show up within the first 2 weeks will be disqualified (must provide evidence that the clan has not attempted to compete/or has not responded either)
6.Each member of your Clan is only allowed 3 Matches(can be split up between mods or they can do all 3 same mod)
7. There must be 7 matches per mod
8. Each Level of the bracket will have a period of time to complete all 21 matches(I will update this as we go forward)
9. All Screenshots must be turned in after completion of the whole war and sent to me via pm

Mods
greykido.tbm
taekkyon.tbm
lenshu3ng.tbm

Prizes
1st Place: 600k split across each member + Random Items
2n Place: 300k split across each member + Random Items
3rd Place: 100k split across each member + Random Items

Must Register Below by: 2/1/19
Format:
Clan Name
Leader/s
Members Participating

If you have any Questions you can pm me on forums or on discord [Great Grandfather Convict#7390]
Started
Last edited by Convict; Feb 2, 2019 at 03:01 AM. Reason: started

[AS] All Stars
Leader/s - Trestet, Gabe
Members Participating - Trestet, Gabe, Flame, Mafia, Artisan, Clint, Foobi, Tochukwu, Greh, Classic, Vernaux, RnGMane, ConCon, Corruption, Aubrey, Paikor, Cloropyte, Code
Last edited by Trestet; Jan 24, 2019 at 01:06 AM.
exciting
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
clan: [eVo]
leaders: tripstone and eddy

participants: Gamer4200 Static Fred Swepples Zwar Kouta Drunkmonk Cobra,HASSAN

glhf
Last edited by kouta; Jan 27, 2019 at 10:51 PM.