Ranking
Original Post
Market item idea
Maybe add a cape or hood in the game? The cape would have hair based physics but maybe a little different, like it'll look like its in the wind when tricking? I have thought about this for awhile and i think it will look pretty cool and tricking or running or just plain aikido or boxshu, or maybe add a hood with it so it looks like a assassin hood and cape you would see in assassin game's. I like the idea of it and i think it'll be pretty cool
thanks and i wondering why there isnt 3 player or multiplayer matches too, ive seen it requested
Originally Posted by ilikbagels View Post
thanks and i wondering why there isnt 3 player or multiplayer matches too, ive seen it requested

Problems with the engine. Toribash Next will feature fights with more than two players.
It sounds good, maybe the cape would need some special settings (like the daymio scarf) and the hood could be done like a retexturizable 3d ítem
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
it could work if it didnt move which if im right capes were tested before and was plain awful, TBN might be able to handle it though since its on a new engine
Toribash Next, I'm pretty sure is using Unity which as far as I know has good physics meaning capes should definitely be possibly
toribash is heavy, so it would be overkill to put a cloth item with physics to colide with more than twenty objects.

I believe in toribash next would be easier to implements 3d items, multiple textures, Hair and cloth physics,
but you know, toribash next will be the same formula as always with some changes and a few new features.
Last edited by dengue; Jan 29, 2019 at 08:03 PM.
Originally Posted by dengue
but you know, toribash next will be the same formula as always with some changes and a few new features.

it’s actually using a new physics engine, unity – which is very different from the engine this game has been using since its release at the dawn of time.

capes are likely to be added in toribash next along with a multitude of new item effects, gameplay features, et cetera. there are far less limitations with next than there are with the current engine.