ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah
fucker left
Well what else to expect from people w/o character...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Thats so funny to read how you guys gets very toxic about it, with that, I didnt even say word to you (except Kane, which understood my situation). You really want to know why I didnt say it or made thread? Thats pretty easy: I dont want people to see that people are leaving fl0w.

Its a shame that you have a bad opinion of me, even without knowing the situation.

Always thought that fl0w members will be friends and understand me but in your own words, you showed the opposite
Last edited by Wife; Feb 19, 2019 at 10:07 PM.
haha drama
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
haha drama

You made it more dramatic when mind your own business.
Originally Posted by Wife View Post
Thats so funny to read how you guys gets very toxic about it, with that, I didnt even say word to you (except Kane, which understood my situation). You really want to know why I didnt say it or made thread? Thats pretty easy: I dont want people to see that people are leaving fl0w.

Its a shame that you have a bad opinion of me, even without knowing the situation.

Always thought that fl0w members will be friends and understand me but in your own words, you showed the opposite

Yeah, we are known for being very toxic, don't ya know...

You see, I understand your situation, you want to help Erth revive Tribe - that's totally cool... but like I said in discord :

"its a shame
not that he left fl0w
but the fact that we're not even worth one line of text you know
feels like a fuck you honestly
I'm depressed and really irritated today (not because of this, I just get that way sometimes) but I have to say this
I would feel like a bitch if Kane had to speak for me..."

"Thats pretty easy: I dont want people to see that people are leaving fl0w."

I feel like that's a lie (and a condescending one at that). And if it isn't, let me assure you it doesn't make us look bad, it doesn't hurt us as a clan and we don't care. On the contrary, we would appreciate the explanation.

With that being said, I think you should stop hiding behind Kane. After I vented on discord and before I read your post here, I had no bad feelings about it anymore. But what you posted here was very childish.

So yeah, lemme reiterate : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4