ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Avatar, possibly animated, prize of 20k+ if really good
So i need an new avatar to match my new set. I would like it to be animated, but that is not needed.

I will leave this up to you completely except for the fact that if it is animated, i want the last frame to be me with flames all around me.(use my flame texture for this)

I dont want my name anywhere on this avatar.

Please post any ideas here, here are some SS's of poses i like, but don't copy these exactly.

Prize for the best one is 20k, maybe more if it is a nice enough one. If you make an animated avatar and want more than 20k for it, dont be afraid to ask. If it is
nice, ill will gladly pay much more for it.
ideas:

Ok, these are some of my ideas for my avatar.

1. Just me sitting in a dark room that is lit by the flames i have on my hands. Maybe have the camera spinning slowly around and getting closer to me until it centers on the front of my head?

2. My tori doing front flips and then kicking ukes head off at the screen, the head would then hit the screen and make like a spiderweb of cracks in it.
(flips can be replaced by me running at uke and punching his head off)

I cant think of anything else right now.

Maybe for the crack in the screen for the second one, the cracks can make this design?

Other than that, i dont know. And before you ask, i dont have a replay of the second one. Im not that good at toribash.

edit: also, if possible, can someone make me trail textures that will make it seem as though i dont have trail texts for free? Like something transparent that i dont need shaders for.
Last edited by Gum; Mar 29, 2009 at 04:00 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok well is it ok if i copyed that pose?
if not i screwed it up

and i think i did it anyways

EDIT:
heres bigger tori
Last edited by aerox21; Mar 26, 2009 at 03:12 PM.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Originally Posted by goten931 View Post
not animated but still

right now, i like this one the most, but im gonna wait for more entries.

If you think you can make me a nice animated one, but it will cost more, please post what you would charge for it.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can probably turn this into an animated avatar but im having A hard time finding a free gif edior program.I can give u the pictures and u can string them and make them animated if you want.
Your messed up world enthrills me
problem is, i dont know how to make an animated one or i wouldnt be requesting this.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i can help animate them, no problemo. i will probably take a whack at this myself (and no i don't mean jerk off).
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
sweet, i cant wait to see yours carlton.

Just make sure the end of the gif has me with my flame surrounding my whole body, not just my hand
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would like to take a stab at this...

EDIT:

LOL... Here is mine. xD

Another one LOL...
Last edited by ProdigyX; Mar 27, 2009 at 02:36 AM.