ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
jepoy restarting matches
today i played jepoy in blackbelt judo, he got beat but before the end he restarted the match. imho he is forgetting the responsibility of an admin and using his privilege rights like a little kid. i dont seek any revenge, i just would like someone slapped him a little to wake him up from his dream. if every admin used his rights like this, noone would play this game, cause we would be all pretty pissed off. im not saying im easy to deal with and lotsa times i can act like quite a jerk, but you can count on me with fair play. so this is an open message to jepoy:

"stop acting like a little girl and get over losing, you are not that good to win all the time"
::make toribash, not war::
... but dont click it, if you are already there.(it wont do anything)
yes I remember that. Because I have a little score. And You dont want to dq. Your holding up the queue. So I restarted the match. But I got self damage and pressed enter.
Stop making excuses lol.
No really no matter is he holding the queue or not you have no right to restart a match. -_-
Originally Posted by ingame chatz0r
[FID]borgpunx : This server is Wurstfest
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : it brings different cultures together
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : let's worship the Wurst
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : and accept it as our new live preserver

When I'm typing the restart I got self damage and I hit enter, Please read. Im the one who have score at first then I will restart, then I restart then he got score. Im telling the truth.
W/e I don't really care.
Why the hel would you restart a match anyway?!
I vote for no restarts evaaah!

I'm not talking about this specific time, I just think that restarts are absolutely unnecessary. -_-

well, im sorry to say this, but you talk totally jibberish and its kinda difficult to get what you are trying to say. i typically do dq when im far away and i have a lower score. but this was like 200 to 0 and your jumpin around gave a serious chance of you hitting yourself. besides i was havin a nice streak, and you acted really cocky. everyone has the right to play the game till the end. so this was no excuse for restart.

EDIT: and how exactly is restarting a match saving other people the wait?
Last edited by Corrupt; Apr 15, 2008 at 02:48 PM.
::make toribash, not war::
... but dont click it, if you are already there.(it wont do anything)
If I'm restarting matches I wouldn't lose. And Restarting matches don't lose streaks and I have a score so I'm trying to comeback. And you dont want to dq and "I got self damage and I entered restart command in the same time". So its kinda fair to me. Because I will win and I have a balance and you will just lost your streak with that low score So i will comeback because you don't want to dq. and a guy right next to us wanted to restart to be fair for you. All people know how to balance but I don't dance to make my self lose. And Its kinda pointless thread because you can just have another game. Its just a game, Everyone can beat anyone. And If I'm abusing the restart command I shouldn't lose anymore. Get it?
You're the one who doesn't get it >_>
It's a players right to fail and make others wait because it's HIS goddamn match.

Well, it's his right to play it till the end and your duty (can't find a better word) to sit through [and vice-versa]...