Toribash
what do you guys think? I think snoke is 90% sure to be Darth Plagues.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post

Canon: He was killed by Sidious. So nah.
Movie lacks Mandos.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

do research. There is a good chance he is still plauges. Also, the music when sidious claimed he killed darth plauges played, it also does so in the end or intro to the new movie.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post

This theory makes literally zero sense and I don't know why people think this is the case. Unless they want to change what race Plagueis was originally, there's no way he and Snoke can be the same. Plagueis is a Muun. Super thin in every way, to the point of having squished looking heads. While Snoke is supposed to be really tall, his head shape doesn't match up. It anything, he looks like a cross between a human and a Bith (Cantina musicians).
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Retism:

SW

Avatar: Ik, I watched the movie when it came out, despite the trailer. Figured I might as well, and just hope for the best.

It literally made me hate Shamalan. How can you fuck something like that up so bad? It's like he had never even heard of the show, let alone even watched the first episode to hear how "Aang" was pronounced.

Apparently they're actually making all 3. I think the 2nd one is already out.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
This theory makes literally zero sense and I don't know why people think this is the case. Unless they want to change what race Plagueis was originally, there's no way he and Snoke can be the same. Plagueis is a Muun. Super thin in every way, to the point of having squished looking heads. While Snoke is supposed to be really tall, his head shape doesn't match up. It anything, he looks like a cross between a human and a Bith (Cantina musicians).

Knowing nothing about Star Wars races, I googled Munn and then googled Plagueis, and to me they don't seem all that different.

snoke/munn

I mean, he doesn't look crash hot, but he has been dead/mostly dead for ages. Then again, Andy Serkis said that Snoke isn't Plagueis, so it's probably not true...
@hawkes Plagueis Master was a Bith maybe its him :,D

Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Retism:

SW

Avatar: Ik, I watched the movie when it came out, despite the trailer. Figured I might as well, and just hope for the best.

It literally made me hate Shamalan. How can you fuck something like that up so bad? It's like he had never even heard of the show, let alone even watched the first episode to hear how "Aang" was pronounced.

Apparently they're actually making all 3. I think the 2nd one is already out.

Berp

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.