Toribash
Original Post
Wushu fight scene
Some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted any replays in a while. If that's you, thanks for watching and the karma and stuff. If you've been wondering, I've been working on getting more multiplayer street cred.

This started as a range test for some wushu openers I've been toying with and quickly degraded into about a 700 frame exchange between me and Uke. I was going for that Chinese martial arts film with wires sort of feel, which Toribash is actually very well suited for. Spinning was key. :P

Here's the blow by blow:
Uke throws a hook and spins around, I cock back to punch.
Uke throws a turning heel kick, I throw a right hook and jump in the air, both miss.
I hit Uke in the head with a left outer crescent kick from the air and flip off of his shoulder.
Uke kicks off the ground and hits me with a back kick and goes into a barrel roll, flying away from me.
I recover on the ground while Uke continues to spin.
Uke lands, and I hit him in the head with a flying side kick, which kind of turns into more of a drop kick (I can't believe I got that to hit on target).
Fight over. I win. Pose with Uke.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
wushuFightScene.rpl (81.6 KB, 81 views)
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Re: Wushu fight scene
Awesome Fight!!

...but was it really necessary to make it 5000 frames :o
I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD
I think a lot of people have 5000 frame replays, from adding a zero to the default 500 frame match length.

Sometimes I go pretty long, and it's easier to have a super long duration and trim it if needs be than it is to run out of time and extend it and go back to editing. Don't think it affects the file size anyway.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Meh, i have seen better fights online, but it was ok.
Originally Posted by Wiggins
That spin Uke did was sick. Lol :P

Definitely, totally ninja.
Awesome replay!

I think Uke rolled either 4 or 5 times but I'm not sure.
R.I.P. Billy Mays