Toribash
The intro's a bit weird, but when the beat actually comes in it's really good. It's got a great vibe to it, I can already hear somebody spitting over it.

I actually uploaded a dubstep track yesterday, check it out
Let me know what you think.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Couldn't listen to either because me internet is shiz. I will however take a shot in the dark and say that they both could use more "wubs".
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Hey Hoser, his was a hip-hop beat

You'll have to listen tonight I guess!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Anyone into any metal/punk?

I'm really into a melodic death metal band called Deals Death and I've been listening to them non-stop since I first discovered them. NOFX are a really good punk band, too. If you haven't heard them you should go check them out - I own every album they've ever released. NOFX are a band you either love or hate, though.

Those are some macho, macho men WickedHayo. Not a huge fan of the genre, but Deals Death do seem to be a bit better than what I've heard before. Guitars have awesome melodies, and the drummer isn't half-bad, although he's no Chris Adler.

Suprisingly to anybody who knows me, I actually bought an album not too long ago. Red Light is massive.

Besides that I just have this station running 24/7 while I'm on the comp. http://radio.rinse.fm/

And I've been too busy to make any complete songs, just a bunch of samplers for fun.
I don't really listen to anything aside from Metal, I guess I'm just the stereotypical metalhead.
I do indulge into my weirder side sometimes, though: I really like Bubblegum Octopus - which is a solo project by a dude called Matthew Morden which infuses Nintendo 8-bit sounds and grindcore.
Check it out, it'll seem pretty weird at first mind you.

8-bit 8-legged fun eh? I'd be more done for it if he would have bit-crushed the vocals (so they sounded 8-bit as well).

As for 8-bit shit, chiptunes are always great: https://soundcloud.com/vincmg/rising
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
As for 8-bit shit, chiptunes are always great: https://soundcloud.com/vincmg/rising

That was pretty awesome. It kind of gave me a nostalgic feeling, like being back in the arcade playing a 2d retro racing game or something. Man I wish I could make music like that, I really don't have the motivation/patience to do anything creative right now.
Yeahhh, I love it! Making this stuff is even harder than other forms of music imo because you have to use a tracker, which looks like this.
I just discovered this thing called dubstep.

The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫