ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Game(s)] The Tomb Raider Series

credits to pastajen

Lara Croft, pronounce LA-RA, and not Laura. A great explorer, a great combatant, a great hero. Travelling across the globe in search of the truth behind her parents deaths, or perhaps a secret artefact that can harness the power of Tesla's invention, the Coil.

Tomb Raider is one of my favourite videogame series of all times. The game I started with was "Tomb Raider: Legend, and if you're new to the series, I suggest you start with this one. It has good mechanics, a solid story and is in general really really fun. It's even got some motorcycle fights that don't feel like a drag to get through, but instead feels enjoyable and pleasing. If you haven't played the new Tomb Raider yet, I suggest not playing it. The reason behind this is because you won't be able to really appreciate the older games. The new game is totally story-driven, and that is what it relies on. There is no epic gun battles, or fast paced action, instead it feels like a really scripted open-world game, something (I think), the Tomb Raider games shouldn't have turned into. Below you'll find a list of all the games, and they're release dates and consoles.

List of Games

Gameplay of "Tomb Raider: Legend"

Thanks for reading this post! Discuss down below which was your favourite Tomb Raider game, and perhaps what you want to see in the future!
Originally Posted by alphacra View Post
Childhood memories

the first one easily the best.

Definitely on of the greatest for sure, up there with 3 and Legend for sure. Sure, the graphics aren't great now, but back then they were unbelievable!