Toribash
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Yeah, I hardly say gg, unless it's a good game. It infuriates me when people say gg after a shitty game.

I thougt that gg was about politeness not the actual quality of the match.
I always say gg even if the opponent was a total dick. Politeness is underrated on the internet.
gg is like saying thanks after a meal even if the meal was shit.
Respect your food and your opponent.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Originally Posted by DaBandito View Post
I always say gg even if the opponent was a total dick. Politeness is underrated on the internet.

My philosophy exactly =D

also yeah, tb is full of assholes in various forms, you get used to it eventually.
I wouldn't be talking, since you joined in Jan 09, well on that account you did. But yeah, after about 3.1 or so all these new people came in and the community went down the pooper.
Originally Posted by DaBandito View Post

exactly.

I say gg even after a totally shitty game, as a sign of respect. Pretty much saying good game because I enjoyed playing, even if it wasnt the most amazing match ever.

@OP, still though, if people are being dicks to you, smods and admins like me love banning people, and if you provide screenshots of them saying those things, we will ban them ^_^
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
gg thingie: As for me, I don't say gg unless it's seriously a good game or unless someone says gg first. Then just for being polite I reply ;P

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
i always say gg.

and i hate people like that with a burning passion.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Yeah, I hardly say gg, unless it's a good game. It infuriates me when people say gg after a shitty game.

i alwyas say GG because either it is "Gay Game" OR "Good Game" i use both with gg,
so meh, and i hate how people do that , and now toribash is all market,
and usd (i bought tc in the past too, from hector).
but it annoys me how i see blue belt and brown belts fully textures, and with void.... etc.
i guess most people dont fully play that game as much now a days (not all people).

Thats about all i have to say about this,
Ofillusion
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Originally Posted by Ofillusion View Post
so meh, and i hate how people do that , and now toribash is all market,
and usd (i bought tc in the past too, from hector).
but it annoys me how i see blue belt and brown belts fully textures, and with void.... etc.
i guess most people dont fully play that game as much now a days (not all people).

Hehe agreed

I miss the days when demo players (including I) were in awe of every paying member with a headtexture bothering to visit the demo servers full of symmetry and hold all.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

i used to say gg after every game, partly because i didnt know what it meant till whatever is before blue belt and everyone else was saying it. then i learned what it meant, and started using it for all matches that didnt absolutely suck.
Last edited by KiTFoX; Jun 22, 2009 at 06:04 AM.
my xbl gamertag: ‘Mr Muktuk'
Be jelly NOW.