Ranking
Original Post
Kolega's Replay Thread :3
So , as title say. I made this replay few months ago but i finished it today (stupid foot :<). Please comment. I can give You more if you like my replays
Attached Files
!kol - Master of insanity.rpl (413.6 KB, 17 views)
Well, it was ok.
Just like all other full DM's.
Try something new people.

Anyways, its kind of hard to give this CnC because its just a simple full body DM.

5/10
mhm not bad bro but same as hrs sai its simething like all full dms what i saw inb4.
i know its your first full dm but its still can be better 6/10 nothing more so far but make
new replays and keep it up
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
6/10

Kinda stiff, strange opener (I don't really like it), you took way too much self dmg - red joints looks bad; about kicks - you did some dms with first one, tho it doesn't feel like it's powerful, second was ok (nothing special and it took you some time to get in position); ending is decent.
retired
Ty for comments. I have a few months break from sp and I forgot how to make replays :<. Also , another one.
Attached Files
!kol - Imaillandiwantkill.rpl (153.9 KB, 15 views)
7,5/10
Way better than last one, fine opener, good first kick (fast and with good amount of power) tho you could have gone for 4dm boom, next kick and punch are fine, you didn't take too much self dmg, ending and pose are decent and overally replay looks more relaxed.
retired
Hm, the best replay is the last one. There is nice opener, nice kicks, punches. All things are good for me. But sometimes you was too stiff. But that's only my opinion. :3
For me it's 8/10.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
nice relaxed moves, cool first boom, second can be better and... damn this last boom was nice but its with grab 7/10 bro ;] keep it up
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos