Original Post
Kodey, Go On!
Meh replay thread .

Enjoy

C&C.
Attached Files
Kodey - 360.rpl (98.3 KB, 23 views)
Kodey - Tyson.rpl (244.3 KB, 24 views)
Tyson- I really love this replay, no more no less. I think that it's perfect.
Why i can't CnC ;( It's too good.
360 - ... don't make me say the same things again please.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
rec
rec
rec
rec
get the camera

I liked 360 more than Tyson. You were really close to Uke in 360, so the kick looked pretty weird to me
Really nice!
Tyson was pretty darn good! Except the fact that the replay didn't flow at all (except the last kick-punch combo) but judging by the realism, pretty neat.
What I disliked about the replay was the weird opener and the half assed split. The way you move your arm after the split just looks too unnatural. What I didn't like about the opener was your weird posture around 380 before the stance.
But good grascious that combo is beautiful. If you didn't use grab for that kick I'd be out of my mind.

360 was just WHOA. Generic opener but the way you made the spin was incredibly smooth. Really loved it.

Now tell me, whos alt are you ; )
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Tyson- I really love this replay, no more no less. I think that it's perfect.
Why i can't CnC ;( It's too good.
360 - ... don't make me say the same things again please.

Thanks Kaz, Im glad you enjoyed the replays .

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
rec
rec
rec
rec
get the camera

I liked 360 more than Tyson. You were really close to Uke in 360, so the kick looked pretty weird to me

Thanks Sly
You really motivate me in media aspects.

Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Really nice!
Tyson was pretty darn good! Except the fact that the replay didn't flow at all (except the last kick-punch combo) but judging by the realism, pretty neat.
What I disliked about the replay was the weird opener and the half assed split. The way you move your arm after the split just looks too unnatural. What I didn't like about the opener was your weird posture around 380 before the stance.
But good grascious that combo is beautiful. If you didn't use grab for that kick I'd be out of my mind.

360 was just WHOA. Generic opener but the way you made the spin was incredibly smooth. Really loved it.

Now tell me, whos alt are you ; )

I Would agree Chamara,
On Tyson i did strugle abit with the dm's.
And Alt? Whats an Alt ;)

New Replay Btw.
Practising my realism.
Attached Files
Kodey - SplitCap.rpl (153.1 KB, 16 views)
Frame 859 and its starts over, you have your left leg a little bit to straight,
But that was a nice kick, not really realistics, but stylish one.
Go on and post more replays.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
You're good for somebody that joined in January.
The run was smooth and the jump and flip was pretty cool, but something about your legs messed it up a little.
The splitcap and pose were good.

7/10