Ranking
Original Post
[PC] Anti-Chamber

Prepare for the -snip- (kyure doesn't allow me to say -snip-).

What is it ?

"AntiChamber (originally known as Hazard: The Journey of Life) is an indie first-person Puzzle Platformer made by Alexander Bruce. Many of the puzzles are based on phenomena that occur within the Non-Euclidean geometry created by the game engine, such as passages that lead the player to different locations depending on which way they face, and structures that seem otherwise impossible within normal three-dimensional space. The game includes elements of psychological exploration through brief messages of advice to help the player figure out solutions to the puzzles as well as adages for real life." - Wikipedia
tl;dr ?
To make it smaller, It is a puzzle game that you shouldn't play while high.

Gameplay

In Antichamber, the player controls the unnamed protagonist from a first-person perspective as they wander through non-Euclidean levels. Other info at :-Wikipedia (Who reads anyways)

Reviews

Pics you ask ?

gif

System Requirement
Minimum :-
CPU: 2.0+ GHz or better (dual core recommended)
RAM: 2 GB RAM
VGA: NVIDIA 8000 series or higher (Shader Model 3 Compatible)
DX: 9.0c
HDD: 1 GB HD space

OMG! I want this game
Why not ! Its only $19.99 USD (Thats like Rs.1208.20! ermahgud). Download from Steam
Last edited by eElectro; Aug 24, 2014 at 07:02 AM.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Add list of systems, price ETC.

Looks cool! Will have to check it out! How long is it?
Haven't finished it yet.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Yeah if you haven't played it, i highly reccomend it. It's not that long but you'll still go rond in circles trying to figure out what you missed.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
It took me 7 hours of ingame to beat it the first time and I had fun for every minute
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED