Toribash
Originally Posted by siku View Post
clan league status: they still can't make fair brackets why is our bracket easymode

They look fine to me
We should try to figure out the best time for next week. Below are two options that typically suit most of us, please say if you can make it on one or either of those times. It would help if you also post other times you'll likely be available.

a) Friday, 19th, 10 pm GMT 0.

b) Saturday, 20th, 10 pm GMT 0.
I don't work Fridays, so more than likely that'll be good. The earlier the better on Friday so it doesn't mean I can't have plans with a girl or something.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Is it possible for you people at all to play later at night rather than afternoon? Not fond at having to stay awake/wake up at 8am just to play a video game.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Is it possible for you people at all to play later at night rather than afternoon? Not fond at having to stay awake/wake up at 8am just to play a video game.

I sowwy Holotor. Tis only once a week for a few weeks! The problem is our schedule is a very very difficult one if we want to win this clan league, there's no easy matches at all.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Yeah bummer time spread. I know it sucks, but consider that Diamond also wakes up at like 6 am for our matches since he's in Siberia. We aim for 10 pm GMT because that tends to work for most people, but we'll see what our opponents say about the time. Maybe we can do it later, at like 11:59 pm gmt 0.
FRYDAY
It should work for me. I'm off by that hr. I'll try and restrain from any of the good stuff.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I have final year exam on Monday and the deadline is on Monday too.

So how about we do it after 2 days in the afternoon then? Because the time you wanted to meet us was like 1-5 am for most of us, which is not really good.

What'cha folks think?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.