Ranking
Original Post
[R] GIF Usertitle
So yeah. GIF Usertitle request n shit.

Size: 150x20 (File needs to be below 150 Kb)
What I want: I want "Soap" centered in the middle fading in and out. By "fading", I mean it gets gradually more invisible, until fully invisible, then gradually visible again.
Colors: I'd like the text to be white (do one with black outlined letters and one with just white)
Payment: I ask that you request how much you'd like to be paid, and we can discuss it. I will pay what it's worth in TC only.

Thank you.
Any requests for the font used in the text? Happy to do it for free, it'll be fun to practice.
phail wale
Hows this?

:)

I made the inside of soap a gradient by accident and only just noticed that now so i will change that if you want, also had to make the background the same colour as the background of your post thingy because i couldn't make it transparent otherwise the fading effect wouldn't work.
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ IF YOU NEED ME CONTACT SAIF118 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
D'aww, I can't get on my comp until tommorow!
I can make you a really good one if you can wait by tommorow.
http://www.dafont.com/orange-juice.f...oap&back=theme

^ That one is pretty fucking cool. Don't recolor it at all.

Saif: Don't like the font, and I kinda need it to be transparent. I won't be sticking with this background forever.
Is there a certain way you want the fade to happen? Like from the top and bottom, or left, or right...well you get what I mean.
-----
After a long time of searching and testing different methods i am almost 100% certain that you can not have a transparent background with the fade effect that you asked for because gifs are a bitch :/

Well here is my second attempt at this

wip2

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I won't be sticking with this background forever.

If you like this one then i can change the background colour to your current background colour and when you want change your background to a different colour again one i guess you could pm me and i could change the colour for free to the one that you want
Last edited by saif118BANK; Mar 12, 2014 at 08:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ IF YOU NEED ME CONTACT SAIF118 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Eh. I don't like the up and down fading. I was thinking of completely fading out equally across the whole thing. Like you did the first time.

And if it can't be done with a trans bg then I'd like it to scroll from left to right. Exiting the screen at the right and continuing back from the left.

And the problem with having to change the background colors is that you have to pay to change your gif usertitle. and quite a bit of money as well.

this new size really fucks up quality these high quality fonts won't do
Last edited by Cercopes; Mar 12, 2014 at 08:24 PM.
Cercopes: Can you try like a simplistic windows 8-ish font? If you know what I mean.

And I'm kinda over the fading... Can you make it scroll from left to right?