ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] Aurora/Hot Pink 512x512 Head Texture EDITED!
I'm looking for a 512x512 Anime Head Texture. Must go with Aurora Relax & Hot Pink Force.

Hair can either be Hot Pink or Aurora. If it's Aurora, Hot Pink highlights should be added in the ends of the hair. Eyes can be either Hot Pink or Void, Mouth should be smiling. Either a simple lined mouth, or white teeth, or red tongue. If it's nice, I'd also like headphones. Why not make the same head but with headphones & without headphones to see which is better? :3 Dunno.

The stable reasonable price is 13k. No more. Thank you.

P.S. I'm a judgmental whore. Keep in mind that I appreciate every second of your time for making me a head, but I'm not buying any head right away if I found mistakes in it. I'm wearing the head, not you :<
Last edited by Venk; Mar 16, 2014 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Edited the whole post.
Here's a WIP

WIP 1

[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Originally Posted by Crack11 View Post
Here's a WIP

WIP 1

That's a nerd face, not an anime face. The blue and yellow doesn't go with neither Aurora or Hot Pink. There's no mouth of any kind and there's no highlights in the hair. I don't even understand what with the glasses. My vision is 100%. I just made a laser surgery ._. The head looks very low quality. Sorry for wasting your time, but still, thank you for wasting your time for me. I appreciate it. I'm sure someone else will like the head.
Last edited by Venk; Mar 18, 2014 at 02:27 PM.
Wip Means work in progress btw
I highly doubt anyone would post the finished head in the thread.
Thats probably why theres no highlights and mouth.(not being mean just letting you know)
I also might try this just because
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
Found a head, closed. To those people who made heads already, there might be a small chance I might buy a head (if you made a head and finished)

Thank you everyone.