Ranking
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
Umm.. So yeah why isn't Swexx a legend yet? Or largekilla. They both played a HUGE role in making sparring what it is today. Very influential players these two.

Adding onto what Tyzi said! A lot of these legends were the pioneers of mods. Largekilla isn't a legend because he is doing these things now. Saying he should be a legend is like because Thomas Edison was a legend, the people in factories who make light bulbs today should be legends.
In conclusion to anybody's questions:

Just because someone isn't a legend, doesn't mean they don't deserve to be a legend. What I'm saying is- we are releasing legends in waves. We're doing this for many reasons, one of which each time a legend is announced, it's still a big deal and they get the spotlight they deserve. So if there's someone who you really really think deserves it, there's a chance he's just being announced on another wave.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
i recently looked at the list and realised that we had replaymaker legends, multiplayer legends, devs, artists and a host legend. a marketeer legend or a mod making legend would be great to see in the next wave as we dont have either on the list yet
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
i recently looked at the list and realised that we had replaymaker legends, multiplayer legends, devs, artists and a host legend. a marketeer legend or a mod making legend would be great to see in the next wave as we dont have either on the list yet

Agreed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
mod making legend

Trichard pls
his parkur mods are amaze.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
The replay makers who are legends were legends of their TIME.
I see videos of people making the same quality replays, and I don't even know who they are.

So what? How did Jaker get a title for "excellent replay maker" then? He seems to be quite inactive for ages already.

Actually most of the legends are legends for doing stuff back in their time.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
So what? How did Jaker get a title for "excellent replay maker" then? He seems to be quite inactive for ages already.

One of the best realism replay makers, him and Oblivion are easily the best hyper-realism replay makers. The majority of their replays are still higher-standard hyper-realism replays then what people make now.
Also, he holds about 8 or 9 record atm, he had way more in the past, and they were some of the hardest ones too.

If that doesn't earn excellent replay maker, what does?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Nah I don't doubt their skills, they do derserve it, but swexx or large are excellent replaymakers too.

Even if you think their replays aren't above standard, tonnes of people still look up to them as inspiration.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045

Actually most of the legends are legends for doing stuff back in their time.

jaker is legend because he is one of, if not the most technically excellent and meticulous replaymaker ever. i dare anyone ever to come close to pushing half as many boundaries as he did

edit: ninjad. i dont see why someone should not be a legend just because he isnt brand new though. the old replaymakers are what lead replays to what they are today, evolution applies. absolutely everything has inspiration, there is no such thing as making from scratch
Last edited by pusga; Sep 12, 2014 at 06:02 AM.
oh yeah
Nah I don't doubt their skills, they do derserve it, but swexx or large are excellent replaymakers too.

Even if you think their replays aren't above standard, tonnes of people still look up to them as inspiration.

I'm not saying that they're replays aren't above standard, but if you compare one of large's replays to one of jakers', jaker's is just way over the top, because when you think about it, the average replay in that time just wasn't even close to what standards are now because standards have evolved. But now, jakers replays are still ridiculously good, even with todays standards.
Not saying that new players shouldn't have an opportunity to be legends, but it's obviously not as simple, to make replays that truly deserve legend status, you need to go way over the top with creativity and perfection. We're talking about Nuthug's sp cup final entry kind of stuff here, it's not because players like swexx and largekilla aren't amazing, but they aren't truly pushing the boundaries anymore because we've already pushed them out so far.

If replays were pokemon, it would've evolved like 6 times by now.
ya dig, shits gotta be extra crazy ridiculous now. Shoot higher then the star berhs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|