people playing: 53, servers online: 20, games played: 143,209,653 Top Player: Lucy3

Toribash Community » General » Rapid Threads
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 1 Week Ago   #1
MeatyJoe

Blue Belt

Who is Jojo and why am I getting banned for being him?
I often get accused of being this Jojo guy, and earlier today I got banned from a server "for being him." I mean I could see why someone would confuse me, but what has he done to earn this reputation?

I am a literal green belt newbie who is returning after not playing for over 7 years. I only know cheesy openers from back then.

Last edited by MeatyJoe; 1 Week Ago at 11:03 PM..
MeatyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
Jojo

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Pyramid
Server: public2

If you could tell me who's server it is i can help you. If the persons server was Gang's he banned me from the server for no reason today because this guy was being "toxic". Gang banned him and i told him that is the right why to handle it without being toxic and to not let the haters get to him. He most have thought you were my alt trying to rejoin the server. I'm sorry and i have sent you 4,000 toricredits! P.s: Don't worry about gang he is a user many think to be a bad influence in the community have a great time and please keep playing the game looking to toribash next!
-----
proof
Attached Images
File Type: bmp screenshot-14-19-24-41.bmp (2.56 MB, 18 views)
https://imgur.com/a/xaHO2ZC Pill being pill.

Last edited by Jojo; 1 Week Ago at 04:56 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
mlggod2928

Blue Belt
Clan: Toribots

oh ffs dont worry ill speak to bromann He is the most frickin annoying person ever
mlggod2928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
+Colors
obama smale dikk

Smegma encrusted Belt
Clan: anuT

i mean, if you join someones server they're entitled to kick/ban you for whatever reason they see fit.
its not something to talk about on the forums other than send a direct pm to whomever banned you from their playtime server.

this thread is useless
TERTYWERTY BEST FURRY SMOD 2019

Colors is offline   Reply With Quote