it was the best : I

so salty that they took it away :c
-snip-

bring hotm back.
-----
PLUS ATLEAST ADD THE OTHER WINNERS tho
Last edited by Creati0n; Jul 25, 2017 at 06:27 PM. Reason: -snip-
Originally Posted by NOBEARDO View Post
- Winning entries and notable submissions will be happily advertised in the original post of the following month’s thread with the artists credited, as well as in a sticky thread in the Art forum.

Originally Posted by Blur View Post
- Winning entries and notable submissions will be happily advertised in the original post of the following month’s thread with the artists credited, as well as in a sticky thread in the Art forum.

Originally Posted by Blur View Post

Uh-oh!

Fear not though, my dear ES friends, I have updated the OP with all the missing information since July 2016, as well as extra thanks to all the event hosts and artists (still need to add whoever made banners for ninja/halloween themes). Extra thanks that doesn't go in the OP but still needs to be given out goes to Insanity for compiling three months of winners, even though some of the art is now missing. I will gladly take compliments and/or gifts if you are willing to give any.

I must say that now I remember why I haven't done this sooner. Editing these threads on mobile is a nightmare, I hate my life and I want to die.
golf