Toribash
Original Post
Market idea.
There are more and more accounts that have items on sale which will never sell.
Example:
Example item: Date: 1 year ago: Price 999999 tc. Why not do something with those items?
I should really find a clan.
People can have the price at whatever they want it to be. It's their item, you can't force them to lower it. Cleaning the market because of overpricing is like telling people to throw their shit away for not selling it for a low price.
Bringer of Hell
People can have the price at whatever they want it to be. It's their item, you can't force them to lower it. Cleaning the market because of overpricing is like telling people to throw their shit away for not selling it for a low price.

actually there is a solution:
putting the item in the seller inventory if the item didnt get sold in 4-6 months so the seller can just re-put it back (that would teach them to sell at a reasonable price)
and there are some people who are no more active

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
My point exactly, Some items are put up and the player quit tb. Why not do something with those items.
I should really find a clan.
Originally Posted by Hate View Post
My point exactly, Some items are put up and the player quit tb. Why not do something with those items.

By letting them stay on the market something is being done. It gives the items a chance to get back into circulation.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Maybe set a time limit for those items. Maybe like 6 months or so the item goes back to the owner's deactivated. So they can sell it again for a reasonable price
Bringer of Hell
If people go inactive then its pretty much lost forever dont fix what isn't broken
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.