ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The AFK command
This is far from new but I remember back when I first joined toribash there was the command /afk that caused it to say you were AFK which was is useful so people don't get pissy thinking you're ignoring them. This is a very small thing in toribash but it does come in handy every so often. I have no idea why it was removed but could it be put back in?
Last edited by Goughy; Sep 18, 2014 at 01:13 PM. Reason: I'm dumb and made a typo

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
I actually like this idea, and support it. It would actually be useful to have this since for example when hosts needs to go afk to sort something out, we still get shouted at by people in the server that are oblivious to us being afk.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
I support this, an afk command would stop a lot of arguments about "Not nudging" and other things.
I should really find a clan.
i support this as well, especially when some clan members are asking something and im afk that make it akward

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
Supported you need to know when your afk but make it so you can still chat without deactivating the command

Open it

Definitely a good command, I support the /afk command. Would help while in public servers or pub tourneys. I tend to afk a lot, and I get force entered places, or I get asked questions and I am not there to do anything. Would be helpful, and it should not be to hard to add into the game.
A hasbeen like the rest
Supported, i was thinking of this command when i have to go do something and im in a duel server. I fear the glitch thing that fenters people into a duel.
Im often doing other things will my tb is open, would be pretty handy for then. Supporting
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I support the idea. Although there should be a way not to go into spectating whilst doing this, unless you're in the middle of a battle. I don't want to lose my spot in the queue after all :P
+Fully Supported
Suggested Mechanics
-Can go AFK while fighting but doesn't fspec
-Can't be fentered
-AFK Tag
-Doesn't fspec
-Can still chat and move