Ranking
Original Post
Help with getting an old account back
I havent played in over two years and ive forgotten the password to my account "kingben". The email i used to create that account is no longer in my accessibility... so i cant use the "i forgot my password so send it to my email" strategy. Is there anyone with the kind of power to find out what my password is?
-----
Im going to start playing again and i really dont want to start over on my belt.. i was atleast a 10th dan black belt on my kingben account so i'd suck to have to restart! Thank you!
Last edited by BenEmbo; Jul 3, 2015 at 08:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you have proof that the account is yours, and the proof is really good take it and send and email to [email protected] and wait for a email back.
Your account was (perma?)banned and it had 7,930 QI, not 10,000. Thererfor not a 10th dan.
Anyhow, if it actually was your account(which they could check if it is true), you could recover the password by contacting any Administrator about this with a little bit better explanation and/or the story, and they might lend a hand and give you the password, then you can post in the Ban Apply so you can lift your ban off.
You could find a few over time in, the IRC. Or you can just send a private message to one of them and wait for them to answer you.
Last edited by Nokia; Jul 3, 2015 at 10:43 AM.